Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Lynard skynard, free bird and the promise of CHAMPAGNE!

Hello world
I'm not in a great mindset just now i seem to have enough presure on me i feel like my head's going to explode. Mostly a really lifechanging decision i need to make is F*****G my brain royaly any who enough of my pain lets have the happy chris back again i might shange the track, i'm currently listening to free bird by lynard skynard and i think i need something a little more upbeat un moment sil vous plait

ahh that's a bit better for my mood nemo nightwishes new track anywho the Ball, woo i am tommorow going to the JAGS school ball wit Jessy-cran and i don't think my head will survive but i'll go and have some fun as per normal it is far too organised for my likeing (it's too late to spell things correctly) personally i prefer just going to the pub and just chilling for the evening but no we are going by limo which will be an experience then champagne then everything else is a blur and i have no idea what is gonna happen so i'm just gonna ride it (surfing term)
but i think what annoys me most is that all my sugestions have been brutely rejected i said i should:
pin my hair up
Paint my nails to match her dress
and many more
and they all were turned down with a stern look >:-@

anywho i've got a suit hanging up somewhere and i must remember to take my shoes to work tommorrow or all will be DOOMED argh

anyboing like i say my head has got too much buzzing round inside of it so i'm going to go and sleep and see if i can loose some pain

see y'all soon

5 comments:

Chris said...

i appologise for this post but i do need sleep

"Lack of sleep, keeps a man awake!"

Sarah said...

Woohoo! I can't believe it's finally the day of the ball at last!

See you later Chris

Chard said...

Thanks for the texts during the ball Chris.

Wasn't aware you'd focus so much on Sarah and Will in them, but nice to know any way.

Sarah said...

You sent Richard texts about me and Will?

What on earth did you say? I wouldn't have thought we were the most interesting people in the room...

JAJ said...

Well that is probably cos you were so drunk you didn't realise some of the stuff you were doing ;)

Sorry Chris, hope your Crisis is over (or just improved) and that the ball wasn't as bad as you expected...at least we amused the magician.

Jess x