Friday, June 11, 2004

Everyone's out to get me (must be said in a very paraniod voice)

hello again world i have decided to believe the world is out to get me my brother is more obsessed with the internet than I. He has got a blog somewhere in hyperspace i'll put it in my links in a minute but anyway all his likkle friends also have blogs now the Bod (my bro) has influenced my girlfriend to get a blog but more than this she has hidden it from me Shocking listen

Why? Because certain people should not know about it.
Chris - another good reason for not letting Richard know about this...Chris will now think I'm sadder than ever (sorry my dear - when you read this - I love you x)

but we still like her Kinda

anyway i'm off now just thought i'd let you all know i am a typical Bloke who gets very upset when left out of the loop

bye bye now

5 comments:

JAJ said...

Kinda???

That's not fair...I only didn't tell you cos I knew you'd laugh at me...I was not persuaded to do this by your brother...he only knows about it cos stupid Sarah Browncross told him!!!!!

I was doing it so people could keep track of me during my gap year - actually!

Hummph...still love you (as I did say on my blog)
and can you teach me to use HTML...your blog is pretty!

Jess x

Sarah said...

Stupid!!! Thanks a lot Jess

Liking the blog by the way Chris

Chard said...

This is a little too far into my brother's life i'd like to go.

So why am i reading this? I think it's Sarah's fault, but i'll think of a reason as and when :D

Chard said...

This is a little too far into my brother's life i'd like to go.

So why am i reading this? I think it's Sarah's fault, but i'll think of a reason as and when :D

Sarah said...

Why do I get blamed for everything?

Do you people not have minds of your own or something? Do I influence you against your will (possible by hypnotism) to do things that would never have crossed you minds otherwise?

I think not.