Monday, June 21, 2004

Cats Cats Cats

Hello my little chickens

Welcome to Monday and it is a day off of work for me so I am sitting at home eating a weird pasta creation that my brother and I have made anywho I was just reading my brothers Blog and he has just bought himself a Digital camera so here is fun for you all
MY CATS!!
:) I love my cats
anyway short intro I used to have the cutest little black and white cat with no tail he was called titan and we found him when I was a kitten and he was just a little boy and we took him in and loved him and he ripped us to shreds for 18 years which was great anywho he died a little while back and this last year we had a visitor a little tabby cat who had no sign of an owner she looked frit (frightened for those who don't know) so we took pity on her and fed her and put her up for a while what we didn't know was this little kitty was pregnant so she gave birth behind our sofa and we now have three little kitties and a mummy cat here are the most recent pics my brother took of them

Wally cat (Mummy cat, named coz she was eating cheese when my dad found her)

Patch cat (this kitten thinks she's a dog will even play fetch if she's in the right mood)

Black cat (this cat squeaks when she wants something)

Chipmunk (named thus coz I didn't want them to end up with cat names this is the only male and the most scared of the lot

so there are my cats hope you all enjoyed my little history of our cats if your lucky I will someday tell you about our budgerigar or my brothers fish

ok i'm going to go and do something now not sure what but bye for now
love chris

1 comment:

JAJ said...

hello kitties x