Friday, July 02, 2004

The Ball, Magic and plants



Ahh the Ball,

that was a groovy experience i don't really know what to say about it really i spose i should just give the highlights
*We Got a Limo to The place
*A Magnum of champagne (1.5 litres)
*Sarah stumbling around
*Getting a text from my brother saying, purely, 'Dad's got his clothes off' i later realised they were all going swimming
*making some groovy guys one even cool enuff to buy us a beer (£4!! madness)cheers joe
*watching an entire year of girls standing to their feet at singing a song they all learnt in year 7
*i got to wear a suit
*Jess didn't do anything radical to her hair :)
and so on

at the top of this post there is a photo of the gang there are more photos to follow

there was also a magician there who was very good he had his routine polished even if i already knew the tricks :)

Today my mother and i went to wisley one of the RHS's gardens and it was all very pretty and we did some drawing and i bought some cacti (cactuses)

well i have to go now i've got a youth event to go to see you all soon bye for now

11 comments:

Sarah said...

That's my photo!!

I only sent it to Richard a couple of hours ago; do you get hold of everything I send him?

And can I point out that I was only stumbling around because I was wearing stupid shoes and not because I was particularly drunk (as some people are already trying to insist)

JAJ said...

How did you get a copy of the photo??

Chard said...

Sarah of course he does we're on the same computer!

Ah well, Jess may not have done anything to her hair, but the purple? Yeesh, that was a shocking thing to see...

(Northern) Looks lovely on ye dearie!

Chris said...

i'm firstly glad that jess didn't do anything to her hair i can't really stand 'big hair' i like a girl to look like herself and that will be special enuff for me

well richard doesn't do very well at hiding photoes he doesn't want me to see, but as this one was set as the desktop background the next day i couldn't really miss it
and i am in it therefore i feel i have a certain amount of right to see it

:) love to all
chris

JAJ said...

Oy what is wrong with purple anyway???

Oh..and sarah...you were very drunk, or did you intend to say all that stuff??

Jess

Chard said...

"Not very good at hiding photos he doesn't want me to see..."

Why wouldn't I want you to see this one? It's YOU! Looking almost classy!

:P

Sarah said...

I was not particularly drunk.

As for the stuff I said, it depends what you're referring to...

Anyway, you weren't at your most rational and sensible, you must have had quite a bit to drink.

Sarah said...

So do you often attempt to hide photos from Chris, 'chard?

JAJ said...

Sarah! I was on water all evening! You know exactly what comment I was referring to and in the circumstances I think my reactions were justified!

so neah

Sarah said...

I assume that you are talking about things I said to Sophie and Chris toward the end of the evening.

Actually, I don't think your reactions were justified. If you look up a couple of centimetres I think you'll see that I was talking to Sophie and Chris, not you.

Please be civil to me jess, we only have 2 days left, lets try to make them happy ones.

Chard said...

"So do you often attempt to hide photos from Chris, 'chard?"

Not actively hide them. If i did want them hidden i'd do a much better job of it.