Monday, July 19, 2004

Appologies camping and sisters

hello my groovy friends and people i don't know alike
 
i must appologise for my lack of posts over the last however long as my girlfriend has been out of the country and this was one of the few ways we could let each other know what's going on so sorry jessie cran
 
any who yes i have just returned from SPREE a weekend away for the crusaders group and met a whole load of groovy mad people (just the kind i like) if you want to know more just email me
 
anywho yeah a while back about 2 years i met my mate's girlfriend and she was the coolest person ever (still is) i haven't seen her in ages and today out of the blue she walked in to my work it was the best shock i've had in ages .  she is my twin sister not for biological reasons but rather for we were born in the same hospital and are so similar in character and such things but i just thought i'd tell you all how overjoyed i was to see her today so hello to her
 
um yeah i'm really tired so i don't think i'm going to write anymore tonight
see yall soon
 
love
*chris*

1 comment:

JAJ said...

Huzzah, hello again umm..decided to post without actually having anything to say except...I am soooo jealous that you saw Naarmi! Aw well...see you soon, Jess x