Sunday, May 27, 2007

Hello World (did you miss me?)

Right i figure facebook is not enough to keep the world up to date with the goings-on of my brain and in my life so i thought i'd start this up again, however i'll probably run out of inspiration again and get bored, anywho. I am now at the end of my first year Drama degree at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth (Prifysgol Cymru Aberystwyth) there is one exam left on the 31st, ie thursday. woo then summer, not that i've got much planned for the summer.

So i'll quickly fill you in on my itinerary for today, then i must go and do it; firstly i'm off to church where the wonderful steve coleman-williams is having his head shaved off for charity, hee hee don't worry richard, pictures will follow. After which wonderous events the church are having a picnic and as i can't be bothered, and don't have tasty enough ingredients to make sandwiches, i'm going to buy a subway, cheating? probably but hey.

right i'm off now, back soon
Chris

No comments: